User:DAVIDSONNDEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Brigham Young University: B.A. in Family History/Genealogy, emphasis on Scandinavian and German Research
- Nordic and German Research Consultant at the Family History Library
- Can speak Danish, Can read Norwegian, Swedish, some Finnish, German, and Latin
- Extractor and Checker for the book series, German Immigrants in American Church Records
- On Site research in Denmark
- German Immigrants in American Church Records, volume 6: Nebraska Protestant; volume 7: Iowa West Protestant; and volume 8: Iowa Northeast Protestant
Conference and Seminar Presentations
- Utah Genealogical Association South Davis Family History Fair: Bountiful, Utah 20 April 2013
- Big City Research in Denmark
- Danish Census Records: Extracting Genealogical Information
- Danish Census Records: Special City Censuses
- Danish Church Records: Extracting Genealogical Information
- Danish Church Records: Research Strategies
- Danish Church Records: Finding Ancestors Through Witnesses
- Danish Guild Record Research
- Digitally Preserving Your Family History
- FamilySearch: en introduktion og søgemulighederne
- Lost in Copenhagen
- "Lær dine forfædre at kende" gennem FamilySearch's FamilyTree, Photos, and Stories
- Research in Danish Church Records
- Research Logs: Your Key to Success!
- Researching Early Danish LDS
- Southern Danish Research
- Using the Danish Demographical Database: Finding Censuses
- Using the Most Important Website: Arkivalieronline
- This page was last modified on 31 March 2014, at 16:20.
- This page has been accessed 479 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki