User:EvancolEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
I am an acute care nurse practitioner, and worked in trauma medicine. I am no longer working, but do volunteer work with the homeless. I spend a lot of my free time on genealogy.
I am actively involved with USGenWeb on a state and national level. I am a County Coordinator for multiple counties in Texas, Arkansas, Florida, North Dakota and my hometown of Davidson County (Nashville) TN.
Visit my site, Hidden Ancestors, the portal to my USGenWeb activities
Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Blogs I Find Time to Read
- Word Add-In for MediaWiki - Allows you to save Word documents in Wiki format
- CSV Conveter - Allows you to convert Excel files into Wiki table format
- Dropbox - Store files where you can use them from all your computers, or can allow someone else to access them.
- Awesome Screenshot - Chrome extension, allows you to annotate and highlight screenshots
- Seapine - Convert an HTML document to Wikitext
- Eleven Powerful "Search Features" in the FamilySearch.org Search Engine
- A Beginner's Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses
Principles of Family History Research
I just wanted to thank you for putting those links on Help: Adopt-a-Page. You really help in so many ways!
You deserve that gold star.
- This page was last modified on 5 March 2015, at 23:32.
- This page has been accessed 4,434 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News