User:Jenson1/sandboxEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Historical Braddock's Road 
Settlers and Records
There are no records of the settlers who lived by the Braddcock Road. Most of the settlers moved from the from northeast to southwest and around major ports. Local county histories may reveal many of the pioneer settlers arrived from places to the northeast. 
The Braddock Road starts at the junction of Wills Creek by the Potomac River, through Cumberland, Maryland. You travel through mountain peaks and endless Forests until you reach Ohio. 
- ↑ Wikipedia 
- ↑ Braddock's Road - Freepages 
- ↑ Braddock Road Preservation Association 
- ↑ Braddock's Historic Trail 
- This page was last modified on 26 January 2013, at 23:13.
- This page has been accessed 615 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More