User:KnowlesWTEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A staff member of the British Reference section of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, Todd is an accredited genealogist who specialises in Jewish research. He has presented at conferences around the world, and his articles on Jewish research have been widely published. A desire to find out more about the lives of his own Jewish ancestors encouraged Todd to compile the Knowles Collection, a database containg the records of Jews from around the world.
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah: BS
- Accreditation in England
- Awarded 2011 Roll of Honour from the Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain
- Conferences where I have spoken
- Oct 2011 Annual Conference of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain
- Oct 2011 Jewish Genealogical Society of Los Angeles
- Jul 2010 30th Annual IAJGS Conference, Los Angeles, California
- Mar 2010 2nd Australian Conference on Jewish Genealogy
- Oct 2009 Annual Conference of the Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain
- Aug 2009 29th Annual IAJGS Conference Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Jan 2009 AFFHO Conference Auckland, New Zealand
- Oct 2008 ICAPGEN Conference Provo, Utah
- Jul 2008 28th Annual IAJGS Conference Chicago, Illinois
- Has spoken to groups in Jamaica, Wellington, New Zealand, New York City, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Ireland
The Kosher Koala Dec 2007
BIFHS- USA Journal Oct 2009
Avontaynu Spring 2010
Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain
Utah Jewish Genealogical Society
Society of Genealogists (London)
- This page was last modified on 18 November 2011, at 18:09.
- This page has been accessed 706 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page