User:National Institute sandbox 20AEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The original content for this article was contributed by The National Institute for Genealogical Studies in June 2012. It is an excerpt from their course United States Migration Patterns by Beverly Whitaker, CG. The Institute offers over 200 comprehensive genealogy courses for a fee ($).
Recommended Websites for U.S. Migrations
- Trails West into the NorthIncludes the Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Genealogy.com - Genealogical Pointers (10-31-06) “Getting Stumped on Zane’s Trace: A Sage of Westward Migration” by William Dollarhide
- Texas A&M University - Nueva España: Nuevas Philipinas--Provincia de Tejas Texas Independence—Sons of Dewitt Colony Texas
- MichMarkers.com - Chicago Road Michigan Historical Marker Web Site
Information in this Wiki page is excerpted from the online course United States: Migration Patterns offered by The National Institute for Genealogical Studies. To learn more about this course or other courses available from the Institute, see our website. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome updates and additions to this Wiki page.
- This page was last modified on 15 August 2013, at 15:00.
- This page has been accessed 636 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback