User:PatricialarkinEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- My name is Patricia Larkin. I live in Mexico because my husband and I retired there. I am planning to move to the US when I'm finished with my mission so I can be close to my family. I have 4 children, 13 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren.My email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have traveled lots and really enjoy that. I've been to a lot of places in the US. Have also been to England, China, and Mexico city, Mexico.
- I am serving my mission in Salt Lake City.I work in the Hosting Services Zone in the Family History Library.
- I have 4 children, 13 grandchildren, and 6 great grandchildren.
My mother's family were all Mormon pioneers on both sides of her family. My dad was born and raised in Missouri. He used to say that his family may have been part of the mobbers that harassed the early Saints. His father used to say that even into the last of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century anything that was negative in the way of circumstances people in Missouri were still blaming these things on the Mormons.
- This page was last modified on 25 February 2013, at 21:21.
- This page has been accessed 368 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page