User:SorensonYJEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Yvonne has worked in the Family History Library since 1998. She has been doing genealogy full-time since 1980 and specializes in research in Canada (especially Ontario and Quebec), New England, the Mid-Atlantic and Midwestern states. She has attended the Canadian and Advanced New England tracks at the Salt Lake Intsitute of Genealogy (SLIG), and the National Institute of Genealogical Research (NIGR) in Washington, D.C. She has done on-site research at the National Archives and in upstate New York, Ontario, and Quebec. She is currently the Patron Services manager of the U.S. and Canada reference areas.
BS, Brigham Young University, Social Work
Accredited Genealogist, New England, ICAPGen
- Professional Researcher for Everton Publishers for 18 years, specializing in research in New England, Mid-Atlantic States, Midwest, and Southern States, Canada, and the British Isles
- Reference Consultant for U.S. and Canada Reference Unit, 1998-2008
- Manager, Patron Services, U.S. and Canada, 2008-present
- Taught classes for Utah Genealogical Association, the Institute for Genealogical Studies, and various family history conferences
ICAPGen, Corresponding Secretary
- This page was last modified on 13 April 2010, at 17:11.
- This page has been accessed 533 times.