User:WuehlerACEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Anne Wuehler is a member of the research consultation team, Family History Library, amily and Church History Department, Corporation of the President, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I previously worked with the team that developed the Wiki, and continue to write and edit articles in it. My emphasis is British research, covering England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Australia and New Zealand.
- 1971 Brigham Young University Provo, UT: Elementary Education
- 1986 Brigham Young University Provo, UT: Master of Library Science
- Family History Library, British Research Consultant 1975 – 2000
- Family History Center Support, Communications Spec. 2000 – 2003
- World Wide Support, Training team, March 2003 – May 2003
- World Wide Support, Family History Research Supp., May 2003 – Apr 2009
- Family History Library, British Research Consultant May 2009 – present
- Accredited GenealogistSM, England 1980-2009
- BCG, Certified Genealogical Record Specialist, 2002-2005
- Accredited GenealogistSM, England 2010-
- American Library Association
- Mountain Plains Library Association
- Utah Library Association
- Utah Genealogical Association
- International Society for British Genealogy and Family History (ISBGFH)
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- Past President, International Society for British Genealogy and Family History
- Genealogy Roundtable Chair, Utah Library Association, 1998-1999; 2009-2010
- Course instructor, British Institute 2003
- Coordinator and course instructor, Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy 2003; 2008
- Course instructor, Brigham Young University 1991-2003
- Librarians Serving Genealogists workshops 2001-2002
- National Genealogical Society 1997
- Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy 1994
- Federation of Genealogical Societies various since 1991
- Local Seminars, various since 1991
- BYU Genealogy and Family History Conference, various since 1990
Interests and Activities
- Author of A Beginner’s Guide to British Reference Works, published 2002
- Genealogical articles published in:
- Reference Services Review, a library journal
- Utah Genealogical Journal
- British Connections, Newsletter of the ISBGFH
- This page was last modified on 2 April 2010, at 02:30.
- This page has been accessed 1,508 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More