User group meeting agenda & minutes 16 Apr 2008Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper, note taker, and facilitator
- Introduction of members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Today's agenda preview
- Where we'll look for initial ideas to cover (feedback page and agenda discussion page)
- Where to propose items for next agenda
- New to the Wiki: The Get started portal page (Anne R)
- Structure, categories, browsing from page to page (Jimmy Parker)
Facilitator was [Add name here], Note taker was [Add name here], Time keeper was [Add name here].
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:05.
- This page has been accessed 657 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More