User group meeting agenda & minutes 9 Apr 2008Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper, note taker, and facilitator
- Introduction of members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Today's agenda preview
- Where we'll look for initial ideas to cover (feedback page and agenda discussion page)
- Where to propose items for next agenda
- Review problems associated with Search. (Jim)
- Blazingly fast editing tricks: Turning off FckEditor and turning on double-click editing of pages and sections. Ritcheymt 16:56, 6 April 2008 (MDT)
- Show and Tell: Reorganizing the United States categories and articles. Ritcheymt 12:25, 9 April 2008 (MDT)
- Wacky poll results and the next step in getting closure on place naming standards. Ritcheymt 12:26, 9 April 2008 (MDT)
- What's coming in forum(s). Ritcheymt 12:26, 9 April 2008 (MDT)
Facilitator was [Add name here], Note taker was [Add name here], Time keeper was [Add name here].
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:05.
- This page has been accessed 630 times.