User group meeting agenda 10 March 2009Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- Report on progress in studying Wikipedia's policies and procedures regarding dispute resolution between contributors. (Jbparker)
Carryover from Last Week
- Everyone should have a look at the good discussion going on about the codes Dsammy proposed to indicate whether external sites the wiki links to are free or fee-based.
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:06.
- This page has been accessed 572 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page