User group meeting agenda 14 April 2009Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- Each member of the user group, please, please set a Watch on the Community Portal. We are listing projects there on which we need help. We also list discussions there that we need you, the community, to weigh in on to prevent us Headquarters folks from making stupid ivory-tower decisions! Ritcheymt 23:40, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Wiki geek trick: Demo of how to quickly link not just to a page, but to a heading within the page. Ritcheymt 18:59, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Demo the test skins. Discussion of the new skins and obtain feedback. I finally got the page of changes made (Site Design Ideas). Right now I am asking for feedback on the Discussion for that page. Thanks. Crowtherdr 15:03, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Approve/reject Michael's solution for linking to FHLC sources that have brackets in their titles. (See the Vital Records section of an old version of North Ogden, Utah for examples of the bracket problem and a nowiki link which seems to solve it.) Ritcheymt 18:53, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Proposed: Change of the name User Group Meeting to Community Meeting. Ritcheymt 18:53, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
Carryover from Last Week
Grab the stuff from last week
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:06.
- This page has been accessed 429 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More