User group meeting agenda 21 April 2009Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- Geek trick: How to select all of a document to copy and paste it to another document. (Ctrl-a) Ritcheymt 19:01, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- How do you want us to deliver the feedback on the test skins?Jbparker 19:27, 21 April 2009 (UTC) I finally got the page of changes made (Site Design Ideas). Right now I am asking for feedback on the Discussion for that page. Thanks. Crowtherdr 15:01, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- New Manual of Style and its discussion page. Ritcheymt 19:49, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
- Wiki Survey participation and introduction.
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:06.
- This page has been accessed 407 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More