User talk:BatsonDLEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- HA! I showed you Nathan, I made the Google Doc open to the public. All they need is the link and they can access it immediately without "permission" being granted. Yeah, we should have done that before, but we are slow learners...but Google Blocs is pretty funny....BatsonDL
- Thank you!!! P.S. You'll have to show me your Batson family tree. I think I might have something that interests you. Murphynw 18:25, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
We need your opinion
In order to help the community arrive at consensus on some issues impacting most of the pages on FamilySearch Wiki, I'd like to invite you to add your opinions to the following discussions:
- FamilySearch Wiki talk:Format for Citing and Linking to Works in FHLC, Worldcat (OCLC)
- FamilySearch Wiki talk:Consensus
- FamilySearch Wiki talk:Source Citation Formats
- FamilySearch Wiki talk:Disambiguation
Thanks! Ritcheymt 12:13, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
Some users have reported that the red color of the article title links in search results are confusing because in a Mediawiki site, a red link means a link to a page that has no content. There is a poll on the forums as to whether to make the links blue instead, which would also conform to what Google and Bing do. Please read the thread/explanation and vote. RitcheyMT 16:16, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
Headings on County Pages for Utah
We appreciate the discussions and decisions made by a community of experts and interested parties regarding headings on the county pages especially for New York and Illinois, We want to adopt many of those changes and adapt some specifically for Utah. Will you please review the page for FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProject Utah County Headings county headings in Utah and make comments on its discussion page?
Some volunteers for WikiProject Utah have already begun adapting the county pages. Your great suggestions will be implemented later, and we need to move now to prepare for a big push in January 2012.
Making your comments on the discussion page will allow for transparency, progress and improvement.
Thank you Wilma Adkins, WikiProject Utah manager; Marilyn Markham and Patsy Hendrickson, content specialists; and Dawne Hole and (Joy) Wyzer17, communications and volunteers liaisons.
joy Wyzer17 16:41, 25 November 2011 (UTC)
Danielle, are you the leader for the Penn. project? I'm trying to get a status on all the wiki projects. Thanks. averyld 18:15, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 20 February 2013, at 22:36.
- This page has been accessed 505 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More