User talk:Billb1Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Hello, Billb1, and welcome to FamilySearch Wiki!
Thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing any articles that are of interest to you. You may find that you would like to help with one of the Projects Seeking Contributors where you may work with experienced users who will help you feel comfortable. If not, please know there are other ways to get involved, including joining the Welcoming Committee.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. You may practice editing on the Wiki by creating a user page about yourself. We hope you like this place and will feel part of the community.
There are a few pages you may find helpful:
- The Community Center for the Wiki.
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Learn how to edit and contribute.
- Check the Manual of Style.
Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages using four tildes (~). This will automatically create your username with a timestamp for your comments. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact the Welcoming committee members.
Again, welcome! Steve 07:46, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
I noticed that you have jumped in and filled out your FHC page. It looks great! Let us know if you have any questions. Are you the FHC director, or another volunteer? Would you be interested in being involved with our Wiki Trainer program? Take a look at that page and let me know what you think. Feel free to contact me through my user talk page, or through email by going to my user page and under the Toolbox section of links on the right, clicking on "Email this user."
janellv 04:23, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 15 February 2014, at 00:26.
- This page has been accessed 304 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page