User talk:Cottrells/SandboxEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Redesign of the Main Page
Comment on Design
Steve, I really like this page. I said in the meeting last Friday that I was for something that fell between the two opposite versions of what was being proposed. This is a clean, easy to follow format. I love the idea about identifying headers on like pages as well. Great job. evancol 17:54, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
- I totally agree with Jane. Where has this been hiding? I put a note about it our community chat, so hopefully others will look at it. Maybe others will appreciate it more after we have struggled with the other two philosophies for the past few months. Klk3 18:02, 10 July 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for your comments. I know this design is perhaps not as beautiful as others, but is was led with a desire for it to be functional. I did develop this into something with a more pleasing aesthetic. Let me know what you think of this alternative User:Cottrells/Sandbox/MainPage. --Steve 15:22, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
- So I'd call that a vote for function over form. --Steve 20:47, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, but I think I am in the minority, so your "more pleasing aesthetic" might get more votes. Klk3 05:24, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 13 July 2012, at 05:24.
- This page has been accessed 328 times.