User talk:GiuseppemartinengoEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
Again, welcome! Parrisl 20:39, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
Please unblock my IP, I have been contributing to the American Indian pages since 2008 and want to continue to add information and knowledge.
How can the hijacking of an IP address be stopped?
My current IP address is 10.33.154.138, and the block ID is #46.
HealeyJE 13:57, 8 July 2014 (UTC)
It should be unblocked by now. We blocked another user and the IP blocking extended to others, but now it should be working - GM
- This page was last modified on 9 July 2014, at 14:00.
- This page has been accessed 322 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki