User talk:Judy.deweyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Projects Seeking Contributors or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your Talk Page which is associated with your personal User Page. Try creating a User Page about yourself by clicking on your name under "Personal Tools" at the bottom of the navigation bar. It's a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- The Community Center for the Wiki.
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
- Check the Manual of Style.
You may find additional editing and technical assistance from experienced contributors in the forums at Forums.FamilySearch.org. Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members. Sandralpond 19:20, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
Teaching Family History
Winter semester 2014 I'll be teaching a basic family history class online for BYU-Idaho. I am so excited!
This semester I took two online classes in the new course of study leading to certification as a genealogist. They have been challenging and gratifying at the same time. I'm not taking them for credit, so some of the pressure is off, but for my own satisfaction I want to do well.
Judy.dewey 00:56, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 3 November 2013, at 00:57.
- This page has been accessed 106 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page