User talk:RogersBAEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
The Welcoming Committee is here to support you and offer you a warm welcome to a Community that loves Family History. We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining in Projects Seeking Contributors or a live Community Meeting where you may meet other experienced users and contributors.
This message is posted on your Talk Page which is associated with your personal User Page. Try creating a User Page about yourself by clicking on your name under "Personal Tools" at the bottom of the navigation bar. It's a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- The Community Center for the Wiki.
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Learn to Search for Articles.
- Learn how to Help:Edit and Contribute.
- Check the Manual of Style.
You may find additional editing and technical assistance from experienced contributors in the forums at Forums.FamilySearch.org. Please sign your name only on discussion/talk pages. If you need personal assistance, feel free to contact Welcoming Committee Members. Sandralpond 15:38, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
Rio Arriba County, Taos County, Valencia County, and Santa Ana County,
Did you want to add the material from these page to Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, Taos County, New Mexico, Valencia County, New Mexico and Santa Ana County, New Mexico or do you want these pages deleted? Sandralpond 01:33, 6 July 2014 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 18 July 2014, at 01:03.
- This page has been accessed 185 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki