User talk:Ruth2jonesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
User Person-to-Person testing
The purpose: to discover some of the "kinks" before we actually start the test. AdkinsWH 20:05, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
The link: User:AdkinsWH/Sandbox State Illinois 2
Prep for metrics testing
- What caught your eye first? Why?
- What would you click first? Why?
- Did the tabs/links reflect what you were expecting to find?
- What looks useful if it were your state page?
- What can you do with the map?
- The solid bars: what do they mean to you?
- Which communicates best – Getting Started? Quick Start?
- What words would mean more to you? __________________________________________
- Which color is best? Why?
- The Tabs: Can you think of a tab that we should add or rename?
- What do we mean by “Wiki pages?”
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
- Review the Adding details to a Family History Center page.
Again, welcome! Parrisl 15:58, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for all your great work on the Wiki. I noticed you were working on Washington pages. You were adding WA Business Templates on the pages. Unfortunately the template dos-not exist at the moment , so they are showing up as red links. For excample Benton County, Washington. Did you make a template ? Or what is the url you are trying to make a link for ? Is there anything i can do to help ? Thank you again for all your help. Mlyandle 16:01, 8 January 2014 (UTC)
Just a tip to help you create your sandboxes. The User must be followed by the : not the ; or your sandbox goes to the wrong location. Love the new pages you are working on. Thanks for working on the Wiki. Sandralpond 22:50, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 29 May 2014, at 22:50.
- This page has been accessed 475 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News