User talk:SLD10Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
- The Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki
- Search for Articles
- Help:Contributor Help
- Manual of Style
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your username and the date. If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or place
on your talk page and ask your question there. Again, welcome!
RogersBA 05:10, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 17 March 2014, at 05:10.
- This page has been accessed 62 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki