User talk:Superca13Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
11 March 2014
Dear Research Wiki Contributor,
Thank you for your past contributions to the Research Wiki.
The Wiki soon will be upgraded so that it will be easier to edit.
The format may also be changing, which gives you an opportune time
to give input for changes you would like to see made – changes that
would better serve the needs of Wiki users.
Please respond to my email talk page at email@example.com
with your name and phone number so that I may contact you in regards
to changes you would like to see in the Wiki.
Outreach Director, Wiki Content Team
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
Again, welcome! Parrisl 22:57, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 11 March 2014, at 17:16.
- This page has been accessed 58 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki