User talk:TimothyNBEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
The link to https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/show#uri=http://hr-search-api:8080/searchapi/search/collection/2134301 isn't working in the header for the page, Netherlands, Bibliothéque Wallonne, Card Indexes (FamilySearch Historical Records). I've hunted in FS.org and can't find this collection at all! We got an email from a patron trying to use this link. averyld 22:35, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- That collection has not been released to the public so I have removed the non-working link.TimothyNB
The deletion request for Texas, Comanche County Probate Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) can't be done til all links are corrected. And since I don't have a name for the page the material was merger into I am asking you to do these. Will love to delete when these are done. Thank you. Sandralpond 00:42, 30 July 2013 (UTC)
- All links have been corrected. Please delete page. Thanks. TimothyNB
On the https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Italy,_L'Aquila,_Civil_Registration_(FamilySearch_Historical_Records) page the link refers to record for Italy, L'Aquila, Civil Registration (State Archive), 1809-1865, 1911-1943. However, in my research I could not find the 1911-1943 anywhere. We have an email from a patron trying to access the 1911-1943 records. Parrisl 22:38, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
- The later dates were listed in the link name and article in error and have been removed. TimothyNB
- This page was last modified on 7 November 2013, at 15:42.
- This page has been accessed 1,438 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki