Utah Death Certificates (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: When searching for the death certificate of my grandfather I found that the certificate had been skipped. Is there a way to obtain a copy of the missing certificate?
Answer #1: To be certain that the certificate you are looking for is truly missing be sure to look at the certificate number found on the record details page and move forward or backward arrows in the collection looking for that number, which is usually stamped in the upper right corner of the record. If indeed the record is missing you can contact email@example.com and request a copy of the certificate be emailed to you or you can order microfilm number 2224905 and view it at your local Family History Center. If you request a copy, be sure to include as much information as possible in your email request (name, date, certificate number, location and/or the DGS number).
Question #2: I am finding incorrect parents listed on the record details page for my ancestor. Can you help me with this concern?
Answer #2: In the browse point Wasatch > Heber > 1916 there were problems lining up data and the wrong parents are listed on the record details page. You will need to view the image to find the correct parents.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Utah Death Certificates, 1904-1956 > 002229323 > Image 37 of 1497.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Utah Death Certificates (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Utah Death Certificates, 1904-1956 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 5 June 2014, at 20:56.
- This page has been accessed 364 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page