Utah Record Selection TableEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This table can help you decide which records will help you find information about your ancestors. Links to the corresponding pages in the wiki are still being created. Until all the links are completed, please view this table as a draft.
- In column 1 find your research goal.
- In column 2 are the types of records that will likely have the information you need. Each record type is linked to additional information about the record you should search.
- More records that may also be useful are listed in column 3.
|1. If you need||2. Look First in||3. Then Search|
|Birth date and place|| Biography|
|Family history or genealogy|| History|
For Further Reading
|Historical background|| History
|Maiden name|| Children's vital records|
|Marriage information|| Vital Records
|Physical description||Military Records|
|Place-finding aids|| Gazetteers
| Archives and Libraries|
|Places of residence|| Biography|
|Record-finding aids|| Archives and Libraries
| For Further Reading|
- This page was last modified on 28 February 2013, at 23:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,451 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More