Vancouver Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I"box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 18300 NE 18th St Vancouver WA 98684 United States
- Tuesday:10:00am-2:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Wednesday:10:00am-2:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
Closed August 17th thru September 1st for summer break and Memorial Day: It will reopen 2nd September 2014:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- We have a large number of microfilm containing images of WA birth & death Certificates.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- We have seven microfilm viewers, two microfiche viewers, one microfilm-microfiche scanner, one flatbed scanner, ten computers, three lexmark printers, one HP color printer.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 29 July 2014, at 04:36.
- This page has been accessed 1,440 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page