Virginia's Brandon Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- It completed its organization in May 1861 and became Company E of the 1st Regiment, Virginia Artillery.
- It was detached in December and assigned to J. R. C. Lewis' Battalion, a temporary field command.
- Later the unit became Company D, 10th Battalion, Virginia Heavy Artillery and was then known as the Jamestown Heavy Artillery.
- Its commander was Captain William Allen.
- This page was last modified on 24 May 2011, at 23:51.
- This page has been accessed 522 times.