Virginia's Brandon Light ArtilleryEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- It completed its organization in May 1861 and became Company E of the 1st Regiment, Virginia Artillery.
- It was detached in December and assigned to J. R. C. Lewis' Battalion, a temporary field command.
- Later the unit became Company D, 10th Battalion, Virginia Heavy Artillery and was then known as the Jamestown Heavy Artillery.
- Its commander was Captain William Allen.
- This page was last modified on 24 May 2011, at 23:51.
- This page has been accessed 562 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More