Virginia SchoolsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
College of William and Mary
- The History of the College of William and Mary from Its Foundation, 1660, to 1874. Richmond: J.W. Randolph and English, 1874. Digital version at Internet Archive - free.
- 1693-1888 - A Provisional List of Alumni, Grammar School Students, Members of the Board of Visitors of the College of William and Mary: From 1693 to 1888, Issued as an Appeal for Additional Information. Richmond: Virginia Division of Purchase and Printing, 1941. Digital version at William & Mary Digital Archive - free; FHL Book 975.5 A1 no. 139.
- 1866-1932 - Catalogue of the Alumni and Alumnae For the Years 1866-1932. Digital version at William & Mary Digital Archive - free.
- Stanard, W.G. "Virginians at Oxford," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 1 (Jul. 1893):22-24; Vol. 2, No. 2 (Jan. 1894):149-153. Digitized by JSTOR - free.
- Grinnan, Andrew G. "Two Spotswood Boys at Eton in 1760, &c," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 2 (Oct. 1893):113-120. Digital version at JSTOR - free.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:15.
- This page has been accessed 3,639 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More