Walla Walla Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- Location Map
- Web site www wallawallafhc.
- 1821 S 2nd Ave Walla Walla WA 99362 United States
- We are located inside the Church building.
- We are near the rear entrance that has stairs and a ramp.
- Ring the bell if doors are locked.
- Tuesday:10:00am-4:00pm and 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Wednesday:10:00am-4:00pm and 7:00pm-8:30pm
Closed all major holidays and General Conference:
Calendar and Events
June 22 5;45pm Family History Consultant training "Understanding your calling"
June 26th 7 pm FHC staff meeting and training
June 29th 5:45 pm Family History Consultant training "Start with Stories
July 1-8th FHC Closed for the holiday
July 9th 1 pm and 7 pm Class on Family Search
July 13th 5:45pm Family History Consultant training "Get to Know Your Family Tree"
July 20th 5:45 pm Family History Consultant training "Learn to Use Records"
July 23rd 1 pm and 7 pm Class topic to be decided
July 24th Staff meeting 7 pm
July 27th 5:45 pm Family History Consultant training "Perform Temple Ordinances"
Aug 3 5:45pm Family History Consultant training "Find People to Help"
Class Schedule We will offer other classes to accomodate the needs and interests of our patrons. We welcome your suggestions and feedback.
Staff Training Meetings
Each month on the 4th Thursday at 7 p.m.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and ficheavailable through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 28 July 2014, at 20:43.
- This page has been accessed 850 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki