Walla Walla Washington Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1821 S 2nd Ave Walla Walla WA 99362 United States
- We are located inside the Church building.
- We are near the rear entrance that has stairs and a ramp.
- Ring the bell if doors are locked.
- Tuesday:10:00am-4:00pm and 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Wednesday:10:00am-4:00pm and 7:00pm-8:30pm
Closed all major holidays and General Conference:
Calendar and Events
Class Schedule We offer classes to accomodate the needs and interests of our patrons. We welcome your suggestions and feedback.
November 18th at 7 p.m.
December 16th at 7 p.m.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and ficheavailable through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 10 computers
- 1 printer/scanner
- 2 portable scanners
- 1 microfilm reader
- 1 microfiche reader
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 27 March 2015, at 18:10.
- This page has been accessed 1,191 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More