Wallagrass, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Wallagrass was first organized from Township 17 Seventh Range West of the Easterly Line of the State (T17 R7 WELS) in 1840 as Hancock Plantation for election purposes, together with the township later called New Canada. In 1850 it was reorganized from part of Hancock Plantation as Walagrass Plantation, and again in 1863 when it was confirmed, and the spelling changed to Wallagrass Plantation, and again in 1870 and 1871. Wallagrass was incorporated in 1979 as a town.
Libraries and Historical Societies
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 04:06.
- This page has been accessed 1,104 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News