Wasatch County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the County, 1930
- Wasatch Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Consists of the Latter-day Saints residing in Wasatch County, Utah, which is situated in the famous Provo Valley. The valley proper commences at the head of Provo Canyon, 19 miles northeast of Provo, and extends along the Provo River in a northeasterly direction for about 12 miles to a point where the valley narrows down to a mere canyon, about four miles above Heber City.
- Wards, 1930: Center, Charleston, Daniel, Heber 1st, Heber 2nd, Heber 3rd, Midway 1st, Midway 2nd, and Wallsburg.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Wasatch County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Buysville Ward • Center Ward • Charleston Ward • Daniel Ward • Elkhorn Ward • Elkhorn Ward • Elkhorn Ward • Heber 1st Ward • Heber 2nd Ward • Heber 3rd Ward • Heber 4th Ward • Heber Branch • Heber East Ward • Heber West Ward • Midway 1st Ward • Midway 2nd Ward • Midway 2nd Ward • Midway Ward • Midway Ward • Soldier Summit Ward • Wallsburg Ward • Wasatch Stake •
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 923-924
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2013, at 02:56.
- This page has been accessed 484 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki