Washington County Maryland CemeteriesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Published Cemetery Records
- Cemetery records Volumes 1-7 can be found at Distribution of Estates Accounts, Washington County, Maryland, 1778-1860 
- The Bivouacs of the Dead: The Story of those Who Died at Antietam and South Mountain   148 pages. Includes histories, maps and rosters of Antietam, Washington, Mt. Olivet and Elmwood Cemeteries.
- Washington County, Maryland, Cemetery Records 
Transcribed Cemetery Records
Additional Washington County cemetery transcriptions can be found on:
- The Political Graveyard is a great resource for Politicians that were born, lived and died in Talbot County.
For more information about Cemeteries in Maryland please refer to the Maryland Cemeteries page.
- ↑ For a full text see Google Books
- ↑ The Bivouacs of the Dead: The Story of those Who Died at Antietam and South Mountain; Stotelmyer, Steven R., Baltimore, MD: Toomey Press, 1992. LIB 2-4-4
- ↑ WorldCat Reference
- ↑ Washington County, Maryland, Cemetery Records ed. by Dale W. Murrow. 7 vols. Westminster: Family Line Publications.
- This page was last modified on 14 September 2009, at 22:09.
- This page has been accessed 3,301 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More