Washington MapsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Several historical maps of Washington are found in Ralph N. Preston, Early Washington: Overland Stage Routes, Old Military Roads, Indian Battle Grounds, Old Forts, Old Gold Mines. Corvallis, Oregon: Western Guide Publishers, 1974. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL book Q 979.7 E3e.
- United States Census Bureau State and County Map. This map will allow you to zoom in on any state or county in the United States and read the names of all of the neighboring counties.
- Large collections of maps are available at the University of Washington in Seattle and Washington State University in Pullman.
- The Family History Library has several maps of Washington. To access these maps through the FamilySearch Catalog, use the Place-names Search for:
- WASHINGTON - MAPS
- WASHINGTON, [COUNTY] - MAPS
- Printable maps are available from the National Atlas of the United States
- This page was last modified on 17 September 2014, at 23:09.
- This page has been accessed 2,429 times.