Weber County, Nevada GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
When Weber County, Utah Territory was created 3 March 1852    it extended into present-day Nevada from the shore of the Great Salt Lake on the east to the western edge of the Great Basin in California as the northwestern most county in Utah Territory.Nevada was used to form part of Carson, Humboldt, and Saint Mary's counties.
For records of Weber County in what is present-day Nevada, see:
- Some records for old Weber County, Utah Territory may have been transferred to, or may have been re-recorded in the new counties formed from the old Weber. See also:
- ↑ Utah Territory Legislative Assembly, Acts, resolutions, and memorials, passed by the first annual, and special sessions, of the Legislative Assembly, of the Territory of Utah, begun and held at Great Salt Lake City, on the 22nd day of September, A.D., 1851 (1852) (G.S.L. City, U.T.: Legislative Assembly, 1852), 162. Internet Archive edition.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 688. At various libraries (WorldCat). FHL Book 973 D274 2002.
- ↑ "Chart of County Formation in Utah" in Division of Archives and Records Service at http://archives.utah.gov/research/guides/county-formation.htm (accessed 11 August 2011).
- ↑ John Koontz, Political History of Nevada, 5th ed. (Carson City, Nev.: SPO, 1965), 34-98. At various libraries (WorldCat). FHL Book 979.3 N2k
- ↑ Deon C. Greer, Atlas of Utah (Ogden, Utah: Weber State College, 1981), 162-64. At various libraries (WorldCat). FHL Q Book 979.2 E7a.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:30.
- This page has been accessed 1,662 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News