Weiser Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Weiser Family History Center serves residents of Payette, Washington and Adams Counties in Idaho.
Center Location and Contact Information
- 300 East Main Street Weiser ID 83672 United States
- Entrance is located on the West end of the building.
- Ring bell on the left wall for admission.
All major holidays:
June 22-30; July 1-4; August 3-14; November 23-27; December 21-Jan 5 2016.
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Books of Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850
- Many microfilms of Mexico
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment: 8 computers connected to DSL Internet; Regular and computerized microfilm readers; copier and printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
- This page was last modified on 6 January 2015, at 21:13.
- This page has been accessed 1,068 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More