Weiser Idaho Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Weiser Family History Center serves residents of Payette, Washington and Adams Counties in Idaho.
Center Location and Contact Information
- Link to map: Weiser Idaho Family History Center].
- 300 East Main Street
- Entrance is located on the West end of the building.
- Ring bell on the left wall for admission.
All major holidays:
2014 Closure Schedule
June 16-20 July 1-4 August 4-15 November 24-28 December 22-Jan 2 2015.
- Books of Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850
- Many microfilms of Mexico
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment: 8 computers connected to DSL Internet; Regular and computerized microfilm readers; copier and printer
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
- This page was last modified on 21 July 2014, at 20:49.
- This page has been accessed 868 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki