West Lynn, NorfolkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to West Lynn, Norfolk ancestry, family history, and genealogy: parish registers, transcripts, census records, birth records, marriage records, and death records.
|West Lynn, Norfolk|
|Poor Law Union||King's Lynn PLU|
|Registration District||Kings Lynn|
|Parish registers: 1695|
|Bishop's Transcripts: 1600|
|Probate Court||Court of the Archdeaconry of Norwich|
|Location of Archive|
|Norfolk Record Office|
LYNN, WEST (St. Peter), a parish, in the union of Lynn, hundred of Freebridge-Marshland, W. division of Norfolk, ¾ of a mile (W.) from Lynn. 
West Lynn St Peter is an Ancient parish in the diocese of Norwich.
West Lynn, Norfolk parish registers of christenings, marriages and burials are available online for the following years:
|West Lynn, Norfolk Online Records|
The deposited registers at the Norfolk Record Office are grouped under reference PD331/1-9, 15-16
Census records from 1841 to 1911 are available online. For access, see England Census Records and Indexes Online. Census records from 1841 to 1891 are also available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 438858.
- King's Lynn
Poor Law Unions
- King's Lynn http://www.institutions.org.uk/workhouses/england/norf/kings_lynn_workhouse.htm
- see also Norfolk Poor Law Unions
- Norfolk: West Lynn on GenUKI
- ↑ Samuel A. Lewis,A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 203-208. Date accessed: 05 August 2013.
- ↑ 'Norfolk Coverage', FreeREG, accessed 27 February 2014.
- ↑ 'England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812,' FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- ↑ 'England, Norfolk, Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941', FamilySearch, accessed 31 March 2014.
- ↑ 'England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1538-1900', FamilySearch, accessed 17 March 2014.
- ↑ 'Norfolk Coverage,' The Joiner Marriage Index, accessed 11 February 2014.
- This page was last modified on 19 November 2014, at 17:38.
- This page has been accessed 878 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page