West Springfield, MassachusettsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Catskill Road from Springfield, Massachusetts to Catskill, New York 1750s
- King's Highway, also known as the upper fork of the Boston Post Road, from Boston, Massachusetts to Charleston, South Carolina 1650s
- Old Connecticut Path from Boston, Massachusetts to Hartford, Connecticut 1630
- Hampden and Berkshire Turnpike from near Springfield, MA to the Becket Turnpike at Becket, MA; toll booths open from 1829 to 1852; now I-90.
- Connecticut River ancient pathway
Libraries and Historical Societies
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. WorldCat entry; FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Frederic J. Wood, "The Hampden and Berkshire Turnpike" in The Turnpikes of New England and the Evolution of the Same Through England, Virginia, and Maryland (Boston: Marshall Jones, 1919), 203-205. Internet Archive version online.
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2015, at 03:20.
- This page has been accessed 1,185 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News