West Virginia PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A variety of genealogical material has been published in periodicals. An index to several significant periodicals and other published sources is:
- Swem, Earl Gregg. Virginia Historical Index: in two volumes. 1934-36, Reprint. Gloucester, Massachusetts: Peter Smith, 1965. FHL fiche 6046961; book 977.5 H22s; 1965 reprint on FHL films 485948-49
- The Journal of the Kanawha Valley Genealogical Society. 1977-. Published by the Kanawha Valley Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 8555, South Charleston, West Virginia 25303-8555. FHL book 975.43 D25j
- Tri-County Researcher. 1976-. Published by Linda Goddard Stout, P.O. Box 196, Proctor, West Virginia 26055-0196, Telephone: 304-455-3203. FHL fiche 6048907-18; book 975.41 B2t Covers Marshall, Tyler, and Wetzel Counties.
- Dorman, John Frederick. The Virginia Genealogist. 1957-. Published by John Frederick Dorman, P.O. Box 4883, Washington, DC 20008. FHL films 844855 item 2-4, and 844856-7; book 975.5 B2vg There are cumulative indexes for volumes 1-35.
- West Augusta Historical and Genealogical Society Newsletter. 1944-. Published by the West Augusta Historical and Genealogical Society, 2515 10th Avenue, Parkersburg, West Virginia 26101-5829. (Family History Library FHL book 975.422 D25t
- West Virginia History: A Quarterly Magazine. 1939-. Published by the West Virginia Division of Culture and History, Cultural Center, Capitol Complex, Charleston, West Virginia, 25305-0300. FHL book 975.4 B2wh
- West Virginia Historical Magazine Quarterly. 5 vols. 1901-1905. For free online access, see WeRelate.
- This page was last modified on 13 June 2012, at 18:00.
- This page has been accessed 1,814 times.