Western Navajo Indian School (Arizona)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Transferred to Navajo Agency, 1 July 1935. Some of the Indians of Utah may have been associated with this school.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Western Navajo School, 1907-1935 are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Rolls 166-167, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724384-1724385). Reports for some years are missing.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 20 September 2011, at 01:47.
- This page has been accessed 736 times.