Western Navajo Indian School (Arizona)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Transferred to Navajo Agency, 1 July 1935. Some of the Indians of Utah may have been associated with this school.
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Western Navajo School, 1907-1935 are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Rolls 166-167, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm number 1724384-1724385). Reports for some years are missing.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 20 September 2011, at 01:47.
- This page has been accessed 813 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More