Western Washington Indian Agency (Washington)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Indian Tribes Associated With This Agency
Chehalis, Clallam, Dwamish, Etakmur, Hoh, Lummi, Makah, Mickleshoot, Nisqually, Nooksak, Puyallup, Quileute, Quinault, Shoalwater, Skokomish, Snohomish, Squaxon Island, Stillaguamish, Suquamish, Swinomish, Swiwamish
Many of the historical records of this agency are housed in the Pacific Alaska Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Seattle, including enrollment applications for the Quileute, Squaxin Island, Hoh, and Skokomish tribes, 1966-1975.
- ↑ Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981, pp. 186-187
- ↑ Guide to Federal Records, Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Record Group 75. Available online.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 13 January 2011, at 20:34.
- This page has been accessed 756 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page