Westwood, MassachusettsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Migration routes for early European settlers to and from Westwood, Massachusetts included:
- Bay Road from Boston, Massachusetts to New Bedford, Massachusetts about 1652
- King's Highway, also known as the Boston Post Road, from Boston, Massachusetts to Charleston, South Carolina 1650s
- Old Roebuck Road from Boston, Massachusetts to Providence, Rhode Island 1636
|This Massachusetts-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 13 November 2014, at 17:24.
- This page has been accessed 827 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page