Wright, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Archives, Libraries and Museums
108 State Route 146
Schoharie, NY 12157
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Wright, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ Town Clerk/Collector at http://www.schohariecounty-ny.gov/CountyWebSite/townwri/clerk.html (accessed 12 December 2011).
- ↑ Elizabeth Petty Bentley, County Courthouse Book, 3rd ed. (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub., 2009), 472-3. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D24bena 2009.
- This page was last modified on 3 February 2012, at 22:45.
- This page has been accessed 590 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page