Yadkin County, North CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Yadkin County, North Carolina ancestry, family history, and genealogy birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Yadkin County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
Yadkin County North Carolina
101 State Street
Yadkinville, NC 27055
Register Deeds has birth and death from 1913
marriage and land records from 1850
Clerk Superopr Court has divorce and court records
probate records from 1850
For animated maps illustrating North Carolina county boundary changes, "Rotating Formation North Carolina County Boundary Maps" (1664-1965) may be viewed for free at the MapofUS.org website.
For a list of record loss in North Carolina counties see: North Carolina Counties with Burned Courthouses
For tips on accessing Yadkin County, North Carolina census records online, see: North Carolina Census.
Civil War Confederate units - Brief history, counties where recruited, etc.
- - 1st Battalion, North Carolina Junior Reserves, Company E
:- 2nd Regiment, North Carolina Detailed Men, Company A
:- 5th Regiment, North Carolina Senior Reserves, Company F
:- 5th Regiment, North Carolina Senior Reserves, Company H
- 1851-1957 - Will Books (1851-1957) have been digitized by FamilySearch - free.
- 1851-1926 - Yadkin County Marriage Index 1851-1926 in International Genealogical Index at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Yadkin County, NC History, Records, Facts and Genealogy (Genealogy Inc)
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- FamilySearch Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Yadkin County, North Carolina. Page 514 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/f/f5/Iginorthcarolinap.pdf.
|This North Carolina-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 17 December 2014, at 17:42.
- This page has been accessed 5,410 times.