Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe, Arizona (Tribe)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe
530 E. Merritt Street
Prescott, AZ 86301-2038
The majority of records of individuals were those created by the agencies. Some records may be available to tribal members through the tribal headquarters.They were (and are) the local office of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, and were charged with maintaining records of the activities of those under their responsibility. Among these records are:
- Allotment records
- Annuity rolls
- Census records
- Health records
- School census and records
- Vital records
- Yavapai-Prescott Tribal Website
- Yavapai-Prescott Tribe Wikipedia
- Yavapai-Prescott Constitution. A copy of the Constitution and By-laws for this tribe is available at the Sandra Day O'Connor Law Library at Arizona State University.
- This page was last modified on 8 July 2015, at 11:42.
- This page has been accessed 2,512 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News