Antrim Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:59, 18 May 2011 by Murphynw
Antrim Parish reports:
- Convention of 1829 (p. 233)
- Convention of 1830 (p. 246)
- Convention of 1831 (p. 259)
- Convention of 1832 (p. 274)
- Convention of 1833 (p. 290)
- Convention of 1834 (p. 306)
- Convention of 1835 (pp. 325-326)
- Chiarito, Marian Dodson. Vestry Book of Antrim Parish, Halifax County, Virginia, 1752-1817. Nathalie, Va.: Clarkton Press, 1983. FHL Book 975.5661 K2c
Select abstracts were also published in the early twentieth century:
- Carrington, Wirt Johnson. "Extracts From First Vestry Book of Antrim Parish," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 7, No. 1 (Jan., 1927), pp. 61-63. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Minister Who Married Lincoln, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Minister Who Married Lincoln, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Francis Lister Hawks, A Narrative of Events Connected with the Rise and Progress of the Protestant Episcopal Church in Virginia: To Which is Added an Appendix, Containing the Journals of the Conventions in Virginia from the Commencement to the Present Time (New York: Harper and Brothers, 1836). Digital version at Google Books.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback