Antrim Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:59, 18 May 2011 by Murphynw
Antrim Parish reports:
- Convention of 1829 (p. 233)
- Convention of 1830 (p. 246)
- Convention of 1831 (p. 259)
- Convention of 1832 (p. 274)
- Convention of 1833 (p. 290)
- Convention of 1834 (p. 306)
- Convention of 1835 (pp. 325-326)
- Chiarito, Marian Dodson. Vestry Book of Antrim Parish, Halifax County, Virginia, 1752-1817. Nathalie, Va.: Clarkton Press, 1983. FHL Book 975.5661 K2c
Select abstracts were also published in the early twentieth century:
- Carrington, Wirt Johnson. "Extracts From First Vestry Book of Antrim Parish," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 7, No. 1 (Jan., 1927), pp. 61-63. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Minister Who Married Lincoln, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Minister Who Married Lincoln, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Francis Lister Hawks, A Narrative of Events Connected with the Rise and Progress of the Protestant Episcopal Church in Virginia: To Which is Added an Appendix, Containing the Journals of the Conventions in Virginia from the Commencement to the Present Time (New York: Harper and Brothers, 1836). Digital version at Google Books.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More