Atlantic Coast PortsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This page was created to be a guide to information about the Ports on the Atlantic Coast and their genealogical records.
Atlantic Coast Emigration and Immigration
- Connecticut Emigration and Immigration
- Delaware Emigration and Immigration
- Florida Emigration and Immigration
- Maine Emigration and Immigration
- Maryland Emigration and Immigration
- Massachusetts Emigration and Immigration
- New Hampshire Emigration and Immigration
- New Jersey Emigration and Immigration
- New York Emigration and Immigration
- North Carolina Emigration and Immigration
- Pennsylvania Emigration and Immigration
- South Carolina Emigration and Immigration
The "Emigration and Immigration" page lists several important sources for finding information about immigrants. These nationwide sources include many references to people who settled on Atlantic Coast. The Tracing Immigrant Origins article introduces the principles, search strategies, and additional record types you can use to identify an immigrant ancestor's original hometown.
Immigration & Travel
The records in this collection document the journey of your immigrant ancestor and their steps towards becoming a citizen of their new country. They include passenger arrival records, naturalization records, border crossings, emigration records, passports, convict transportation records. The collection includes immigration records from the U.S. and several other countries from around the world.
The records in this collection show the journey of our immigrant ancestor and their steps towards becoming citizens of their new country. They include passenger arrival records, naturalization records, border crossings, emigration records, passports, convict transportation records. It also includes immigration records from the U.S. and several other countries from around the world.
- United States, Atlantic Ports Passenger Lists, 1820-1873 and 1893-1959
- Port of New York and New Jersey
- Present Atlantic Coast Ports Map
- New York Harbor
- Mass. Ports
- Early Connecticut Shipping
- Maryland Colonial Trade
- North Carolina Lack of deep water Colonial Ports
- Colonial period of South Carolina Ports
- Colonial South Carolina Main Port
- Early Maine Shipping
- Ports and harbors of the United States Atlantic coast
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here