Broward County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Broward County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||April 30, 1915|
|County Seat||Fort Lauderdale|
Broward County Courthouse
201 SE 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, probate divorce, court and land records from 1915
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Broward County, Florida census records online, see: Florida Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Fort Lauderdale
- Broward College yearbooks - various yearbooks from about 1961 to 2000 are freely available at the Internet Archive.
>>>World War I
>>>World War II
Robert B. Conlon - Medal of Honor & Distinguished Service Cross Recipient...Broward Co, FLGenWeb
World War II, Missing and Dead (Army and Army Air Force) Broward Co, FLGenWeb
World War II Veterans @ learnwebskills.com
Korean War Fatal Casualties, Broward Co, FLGenWeb
Executions in Broward Co.(FLGenWeb)
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Cocoa Florida Family History Center (Rockledge)
- Coral Springs Florida Family History Center
- Plantation Florida Family History Center
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Broward County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Broward County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Broward County, Florida. Page 133 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki