Caroline County, MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:55, 14 October 2008 by DiltsGD
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Office of the Commissioners of Caroline County
109 Market Street
Denton, Maryland 21629
- Named for Lady Caroline Eden, wife of Maryland's last appointed royal colonial governor, Robert Eden, 1st Baronet of Maryland before he was usurped by the Annapolis Convention in 1776.
- Pig Point was the county seat. The name has since been renamed Denton.
Societies and Libraries
- The Caroline County MDGenWeb Project, a member of The MDGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Caroline County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Caroline County. (Backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Caroline County.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More