Charles County (old), MarylandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
(Added nav bar)
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
Latest revision as of 18:17, 24 September 2010
- The old Charles County was created 3 October 1650 and dissolved 28 September 1653.
- Part of the area was incorporated into Calvert County.
- The new Charles County was re-created 13 April 1658 the area just west of Calvert County and at the time included the area that is now Prince George's County.
- This page was last modified on 24 September 2010, at 18:17.
- This page has been accessed 1,115 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More