Charles Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:31, 5 July 2011 by Murphynw
- abt 1692
The boundaries of Charles Parish, as described in the act creating the parish, are listed in:
- "Charles Parish, in York County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Oct. 1911):142. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Bell, Landon C. Charles Parish, York County, Virginia.History and Registers. Richmond, Va.: The Virginia State Library Board. Includes brief history, list of ministers, parish register births (1648-1789) and deaths (1665-1787).
- Kinard, June. Charles Parish Records, York County, Virginia, 1648-1789 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 1998. Available at Ancestry ($).
- Charles Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Charles Church, The Historical Marker Database.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 240-246.